Camiguin Polytechnic State College, an institution of higher learning in the island of Camiguin, commits to provide quality higher professional, technical instruction, research, extension and production services, advanced studies for progressive leadership in Agriculture, Teacher Education, Engineering and Computer Studies, Industrial Technology, Arts and Sciences, Tourism, Business and Public Administration.
To achieve this, CPSC shall:
- Deliver quality service to stakeholders;
- Adhere to regulatory requirements, establish professional and ethical standards;
- Adopt changes in education system as required by law;
- Forge agreement with the SUCs and line agencies locally and internationally;
- Update the qualification and strengthen competencies of faculty members;
- Improve its key processes and procedures in delivering quality instruction and relevant research and extension services; and
- Pursue continual improvement on quality management system as higher learning institution and partner in sustainable development.